Ed Morse Collision Center
Exceeding Expectations & Building Customers for Life
2300 S. Federal Highway, Delray Beach, FL 33483
I-95 to Linton Blvd., east to U.S. 1 (Federal Highway), south 500 yards
Call toll-free: (866) 927-6502
Fax: (561) 276-9032
Hours of Operation:
- 13,400 sq. ft. Collision Center, secured property
- Paint and Body facility for all makes and models
- State-of-the-art equipment including 3 Down Draft Paint Booths, 1 Prep Booth, 3 digital measuring systems, 5 frame racks
- Full service department
- Innovative drive-through system
- On-site fully stocked parts facility
- Rental cars available on premises
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Computerized color matching
- I-Car and ASE Certified Technicians
Body Squaring Alignment to Factory Specifications
Cosmetically, a repaired vehicle can look perfect but have structural faults. Ed Morse alignment systems assure you that your car is repaired right -- from bumper to bumper and top to bottom. We offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
Computerized Estimating Systems Linked Directly to Insurance Companies
Part of making timely repairs is the time it takes to provide an accurate estimate and get insurance approval for those repairs. Ed Morse is able to go right on-line with most major companies and get authorization while other body shops are waiting for a "call back." That's service!
We work directly with most major insurance companies.
Accident Site Checklist
- Call the police immediately to report any accident resulting in personal injury or vehicle damage.
- Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Make no admissions and take no blame for the accident. Report only facts, not opinion.
- Have the police officer list all damage to your vehicle from the accident on the police report.
- Never attempt to drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to an accident. Call a tow truck.
- Remove any personal items such as glasses, gloves, cell phone, tapes, CD's, medicine, garage door opener and handicap ID tag.
- Call Ed Morse Collision Center at 800-276-2441.
- If your vehicle is not driveable, ask the police department to contact Sisters Towing at 561-687-0820.
If you've had an accident and need repairs on your vehicle, here's what to expect from the Ed Morse Collision Center.
- Have your vehicle towed to the Ed Morse Collision Center -- or drive it here, if it is in safe condition.
- If we are a Preferred Collision Center for your insurance company, then the adjuster can write the estimate immediately; if not, you must contact your insurance company and wait for an adjuster to provide an estimate.
- Once the adjuster writes the estimate, the parts are ordered and an estimated time is given for the vehicle repair based on parts availability.
- The Service Writer will provide you a copy of your estimate, inform you of your deductible and if you have rental insurance. At this time, you will be directed to a rental company.
- While your vehicle is being repaired, your service writer will provide you with timely updates.
- Once your vehicle is completely repaired, your service writer will contact you to inspect all repairs.
- Your deductible and any other monies you received (if applicable) are due at time of pick up.
- The Ed Morse Collision Center warranty guarantees 7 years on paint and lifetime on all workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.